How Do I

Apply for Water Services

Water Services Application
The City of Diamond City provides services for water, sewer and sanitation.  When you apply for water services all of these services are included.Your monthly water bill will include all three services and are billed on one bill for each customer.  
Get a DownStream Meter
Many of our residents are gardners, have beautiful flowers and lawns and use a lot of water to keep the plants healthy.  THe city offers a secondary meter that is called a Downstream Meter. This is a portable meter that can be hooked up to a faucet and can be used to water the plants, lawns, and gardens.  The usage on this meter is only charged the cost for water and the taxes.  The cost for the meter is a $30 per year rental fee. 
How to Obtain a Building PermitDiamond City requires a building permit for any new residential or commercial contruction.  A permit is also required for most renovation construction. Denny Gray is a part time police officer as well as our Building Inspector.  He must be contacted before any construction begins. He may be contacted at 815.343.1592. Click the link and you can print the permit application and submit to him.
How to Obtain a Vendors Permit
A vendors permit must be obtained in person at City Hall.  Identification will be verified along with the business you are obtaing the permit for. For more information call 870.422.7212 for with this process.
How to Obtain a Temorary RV Permit
This permit must be obtained in person at City Hall.  It allows a person who is in the process of building a new residence to park their RV on their property while the home is being built. It is granted by the Mayor and must be renewed monthly.  The Building Inspector will inspect on a monthly basis to ensure progress is being made on the construction. For more information contact City Hall at 870.422.7212. 
How to Obtain a Business LicenseAll current and new businesses in Diamond City are required to have a business license to operate in the City.  This includes any businesses that are operated out of a residence in a residential area.  The Business License is renewed in January of each year. The cost is $20 for a new license and $10 for renewal each year.  Click the link to open the Business License application.
Pet LicenseThe City of Diamond City has an ordinance requiring the registration of all pets.  The pet license must be obtained in person at City Hall.  You will need the most current form from your vet that shows the pet having current rabies vaccination.  The cost is $7 for fixed pets and $10 for non-fixed pets. 
Employment ApplicationPeriodically the City of Diamond City has positions open in different departments.  These positions are usually advertized in local newspapers in Harrison and Mountain Home, Ar. If you are considering employment with the City you can click on the link above and submit an application for employment.
Contact City Hall
One of the missions of the City is to strive to improve communications between City Hall and the City’s residents.  Below we have provided a means to send the City any complaint, information or compliment you may have.  If you want to receive a return contact on the status of any complaint please include your email address or telephone number in your original communication Click here to open the Contact form.

Mailing address:

City of Diamond City, Ar.
PO Box 1300
Diamond City, AR 72630
Phone: 870.422.7212 Fax: 870.422.2970
Email Address for City Hall:

Mayor’s Office: 870.422.7310
Jaime Nuessner, Mayor     Email Address:

City Administration, Operations, Finances. Public Works
General Information - Water, Sewer, Sanitation Billing - Permits & Fees, Applications, Public Works
Phone: 870.422.7212        

Contact a Council Member
Click on the link above to find contact numbers for all of the City Council members for Diamond City.
Contact a Planning & Zoning Commission Member
Click on the link above to find contact numbers for all of the Planning & Zoning Comission members for Diamond City.

Saturday January 29, 2022